Part of managing ourselves (the activity, not the conference) involves understanding boundaries. These are the boundaries we’re going to ask you to work within at our conference.
- Zero tolerance for substances including drugs, alcohol and smoking. It’s bad for you and if you do it we have to send you home.
- Mixed genders means we will separate males and females on different floors of the dorm and we will require you to keep it that way.
- Stay on campus. Our liability insurance only covers the vent within the boundaries of the campus. We’re blessed to be in a safe neighborhood, but we cannot allow you to walk off campus.
- Lights out means lights out. We want to treat you like adults. Please follow our instructions and get your rest so we know you are safe and healthy.
- If you turn 18 before the end of the conference you cannot attend. The conference is for students who are no older than 17 on the last day of the event. At 18 you are an adult and we can no longer compel you to stick to our careful planning, which is all designed for your safety and learning.
- Respect for your staff mentors and fellow students is absolutely expected.
If you have a question about any of this please ask us!